Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Well the big day is here! Please can you add all your character names to the Thread Chaos created so that we can add you to the guild Very Happy

Adult Content Guild, says Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracosblood

Adult Content Guild, says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 am

Hello Chaos, I am Dracosblood Guild leader for Adult Content. Thanks for your interest in an alliance with our guild. We are currently in talks with approximately 4 guilds in joining an established alliance. We will keep your guild in the mix, maybe you could join with the larger alliance, though it may require a merger, just been my experience in the past with these type of things.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:56 am

Aha I see, this could prove interesting if all goes well. Im presuming there will have to be a few arrangements made before such a merger could be established, like a council, any conditions each guild proposes and how we will establish communication between each guild.

Please keep me updated, it sounds very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Well Hello again, it appears as far as I can tell the alliance I was attempting to talk to has fallen apart. There 75 man mumble server has downgraded to a 25 and the name has changed. LOL So no joining that alliance for our groups, if your interested in forming an alliance with us we can talk. Hope to hear from you soon. Dracosblood
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Heh i understand how these thing go! This guild is established and will remain exacly how it is, apart from gaining more members, so you will have nothing to worry about there.

If you give me your mumble details i would gladly join and we can have a chat about the 'plan'

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 am

Well I don't have mumble, had it downloaded to try and talk to that alliance. We use Ventrillo , little old school. LOL

Hostname or IP: aionac.guildvent.net

Port Number: 5506

Password: wartlg

Give me a time and date, I am in US Central time zone.
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:46 am

Well will try this again, you have our vent information.
We are having a guild meeting tomorrow Our July Guild Meeting will be on 07/08/2012 at 7:00 P.M. CST. If I don’t hear from you I will take it that you’re not interested in an alliance with us anymore. I understand that things change and if that is the case I wish you nothing but good luck in GW2.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 pm

I tried but the server details are not fully correct!!
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 pm

The password sometimes gives people issues, wartlg, all lower case, all one word, the l is a L, try that and let me know if your still having issues.
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:14 am

Ah thats where i was going wrong!

Ok it is sorted, i will try and catch you when im not at work.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 am

well we are going to have to set up a time and date then, I think the different time zones are going to give us issues. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:30 am

Well missed you at the meeting, I don't normally just hang out on vent if GW2 isn't running. It is used by some guild members, if you see someone on it. I will attempt to be on tonight so it would be UTC-5 hours, so I am five hours behind you.
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 am

Actually I will be on vent now, so you can try to get with me at any okay hour.
Back to top Go down
Dracosblood

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am

Okay guess this isn't happening, good luck with Guild Wars 2. :-)
Back to top Go down
Chaos

Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Im afraid the time gap was too large between us, it just wouldnt have worked. I wish you the best of luck in game though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adult Content Guild, says Hello   Adult Content Guild, says Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult Content Guild, says Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guests :: The Ambassador's lounge-
Jump to: